Capture One 6.2 – A55/33, NEX-5/3
The new Capture One 6.2 release includes raw conversion for the Sony Alpha 55, Alpha 33, NEX-5 and NEX-3. It offers enhanced options for local adjustments, additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon and improved XMP metadata functionality.
The release also adds camera support for the latest Samsung, Fuji, Ricoh, Panasonic, Canon, and Nikon camera models as well as camera support for Phase One IQ180, IQ160, and IQ140 including tethered support.
Capture One 6.2 includes the following new features and enhancements:
– Local adjustment of saturation and clarity
– Invert local adjustments mask
– Copy local adjustments mask from other layer
– Auto sync of XMP metadata (sidecars only)
– Additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon
– Improved OpenCL and 64 bit performance
Capture One 6.2 offer support for the following new cameras and ! hardware:
– Phase One IQ180, IQ160 and IQ140 including tethered support
– Canon 600D/Rebel T3i and 1100D/Rebel T3 including tethered support
– Fuji X100
– Nikon D5100* and tethered support for Nikon D-7000 (*preliminary)
– Panasonic DMC-GH2 and DMC-GF2
– Ricoh GR DIGITAL, GR DIGITAL II, GR DIGITAL III, GX100, GX200, GRX S10, GXR P10, GXR A12
– Samsung NX5, NX10, NX11 and NX100
– Sony SLT-A55, SLT-A33, NEX-3 and NEX-5
Learn more about Capture One 6.2 here
You must log in to post a comment.